The world is facing an unprecedented medical crisis. Throughout this challenging time, your health and safety remain our top priority. Protect yourself and your loved ones with the help of this important information on COVID-19. Together, we can keep our communities healthy and strong.
Note: To receive the right information, please click on the item that applies to you.
The State of California, Emergency Medical Services Authority (EMSA) is providing Monoclonal Antibody Therapy to adults with mild-to-moderate COVID-19 who meet criteria under the FDA’s Emergency Use Authorization. This initiative is fully funded by the State.
Patients must meet all four of the following criteria:
- Positive SARS-CoV-2 test result
- SpO2>93% on Room Air
- Symptoms that started within the last ten days
- At least one of the following risk factors for severe disease
- Body Mass Index (BMI) ≥ 35
- Chronic kidney disease
- Diabetes mellitus
- Immunosuppressive disease
- Receiving immunosuppressive treatment
- Age ≥ 65 years of age
- Age ≥ 55 years of age AND one of the following:
- Cardiovascular disease, OR
- Hypertension, OR
- COPD/other chronic respiratory disease
Please refer eligible adults by having your staff call with the patient’s name and date of birth, and instructing the patient to immediately call the number below. Appointments will be scheduled the same day or the following day and will be offered 7 days a week.
Appointments: (619) 369-9725
Looking for COVID-19 care options and COVID-19 testing?
- I am a San Ysidro Health Patient with a San Ysidro Health Primary Care Provider
- I am a community member (not a San Ysidro Health Patient)
Recovering or caring for someone at home?
While there’s still no cure for COVID-19, most people experience mild symptoms and can safely recover at home. The most common way the coronavirus spreads is from person to person, at a close distance. So if someone in your household is experiencing symptoms or has tested positive for COVID-19, it’s important to take extra precautions to avoid spreading it to anyone else.