San Ysidro Health (SYHealth) is thankful for the generosity of donors, friends, and organizations who support our mission through their philanthropy. Donors are critical partners in advancing priorities to improve the health and well-being of the communities we serve with access for all. Since early 2020, our organization and our dedicated staff of doctors, nurses and healthcare professionals worked tirelessly to provide care and essential services, especially to neighborhoods in zip codes with the highest positive COVID-19 cases. We were able to provide care without disruption because of donor and corporate partner generosity.
Today, San Ysidro Health is focused on COVID-19 Recovery efforts which include a COVID-19 vaccination program aimed at high-risk and vulnerable patients and clients including essential workers, seniors living in multigenerational homes and patients with chronic diseases. Our clinics are well staffed – following CDC guidelines to provide the safest care possible to all.
How to Help San Ysidro Health Today
- To make a donation to support our COVID-19 Recovery efforts: https://give.syhealth.org/COVID19Recovery
- We are collecting donations of PPE. To make an in-kind donation, email email@example.com
- Be part of San Ysidro Health’s Clásico de Golf on Monday, September 27, 2021 at the San Diego Country Club. Underwriting opportunities are available, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
- Consider becoming a San Ysidro Health Corporate Partner. SYHealth recognizes the power of partnership to advance access to healthcare and social services. We know we are stronger when we work together. Partnering with San Ysidro Health means being associated with one of San Diego’s largest and most well-respected nonprofit community health providers providing care to over 108,000 San Diegan’s throughout the county. Please email us at email@example.com for more information or pledge your support here.
- Support San Ysidro Health’s lifesaving work with your donor-advised fund.
A grant from your donor-advised fund will made an impact on supporting medical services to vulnerable families and individuals living in San Diego County – from South Bay to rural East County.
For more information on how to support San Ysidro Health, please email director of philanthropy, Adrianna O’Donnell at firstname.lastname@example.org.