San Ysidro Health has been helping families thrive for 53 years. As a community healthcare leader in San Diego County, we are committed to providing an extensive array of compassionate and affordable family-oriented primary care services regardless of patients’ ability to pay. Our innovative delivery of medical, dental, behavioral health and specialty care services allow families to live healthy and thrive in their communities.
San Ysidro Health is proud to be a trusted health care provider to over 109,000 patients of which 89% live at or below 200% of the Federal Poverty Level.
Ways to Support San Ysidro Health:
- Be part of San Ysidro Health’s Clásico de Golf on Monday, September 26, 2022 at the San Diego Country Club.
- Consider becoming a San Ysidro Health Corporate Citizenship Partner. We are stronger when we work together. We recognize the power of partnerships to advance access to healthcare and social services.
- Donate a 100% tax deductible gift to our Healthcare Equity: Access & Support for South Bay Seniors campaign.
- Underwrite an exam room. Naming opportunities available at any of our health centers including our latest construction health center, Kimball Highland in National City.
- Lead a pediatric donation drive for new children’s reading books, shoes, baby items such as diapers, clothes, blankets, etc.
- Support San Ysidro Health’s lifesaving work with your donor-advised fund. A grant from your donor-advised fund will make an impact on supporting medical services to vulnerable families and individuals living in San Diego County – from South Bay to rural East County.
Partnering with San Ysidro Health means being associated with one of San Diego’s largest and most well-respected nonprofit community health providers providing care to over 109,000 San Diegan’s throughout the county. For more information, please send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Adrianna O’Donnell, Director of Philanthropy at email@example.com | 1 808 291 4412.