There is a critical need for high-quality, accessible and affordable health services in our communities. An investment in health is an investment in our community. San Ysidro Health has created our Corporate Partners Program to provide you a way to connect your philanthropic goals with our critical mission—to improve the health and well-being of the communities we serve, with access for all. Investing in the Corporate Partners Program, either for one year or through a multi-year pledge, means your philanthropic dollars are funding essential programs and services for the most vulnerable in San Diego County: our children and our seniors.
- Donate online or send your gift by U.S. Mail
- Donate baby items such as diapers, clothes, blankets, etc.
- Underwrite an exam room (naming opportunities available)
- Donate to our events silent auction
- Donate new children’s reading books
Corporate Partner Circles:
- Founder’s Circle $50,000
- Champions Circle: $25,000 to $49,999
- Leaders Circle: $15,000 to $24,999
- Friends Circle: $10,000 to $14,999
For more information, please email: Adrianna O’Donnell, email@example.com or Candy Cuevas, firstname.lastname@example.org.